We are looking for people willing to take up a physical job for a Dutch employer for a minimum of 3 months or under a permanent contract. We do not require experience or language skills.
The work involves performing all activities related to working with potted flowers. The employee will look after flowers such as pansies, geraniums and hydrangeas. The Employee’s main tasks will include picking buds, pruning and tearing dry leaves and other simple tasks related to working with flowers, placing low-standing pots, putting on hangers for flower pots.
- availability for a period of at least 3 months (extending the contract is possible);
- strong motivation to work.
- no health contraindications for physical work;
- driving license will be a plus;
- experience in the horticultural sector highly appreciated.
- legal employment based on a contract for at least 3 months;
- rate of 9,94 EUR gross/hour – for people over 21 years of age;
- salaries paid weekly;
- the opportunity to work overtime;
- accommodation in brick houses;
- free transport from the place of accommodation to the workplace;
- possibility of crediting travel from Poland to the Netherlands;
- medical expenses insurance.
How to apply?
You have three options to choose from:
going to the Job Application tab on our website and following the instructions;
delivering your CV in person to our office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 54
(office open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm);
(please refer to the name of a job offer in the subject);
Our agency reserves the right to contact only the selected candidates.