Co-administration of personal data
Beyond Resources SP. z o. o. in Olsztyn operating at their head office in Olsztyn at ul. Herberta 14/23, NIP: 739-386-92-98, REGON: 281618765 and KRS: 0000520780 and For All Seasons Packing Sp. zo.o. operating at their head office in Olsztyn at ul. Herberta 14/23 NIP: 839-299-56-82, REGON: 220268117 and KRS: 0000259893 – further referred to as ‘’Co-administrators’’ or separately ‘’Co-administrator’’ – inform, that:
- Considering their strong personnel, infrastructural and business associations they signed a contract for the co-administration of personal data.
- The co-administration has been agreed by the Co-administrators with the aim to fully implement the principle of a safe processing of personal data as ruled by the regulation of the European Parliament and Board (EU) 2016/679 from the 27th of April about the protection of private individuals regarding processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as ‘’GDPR”) the safety principles of processing of personal data and with the aim to eliminate the possibility of a negative competency argument between the Co-administrators regarding the implementation of the rights of the persons whose data it’s regarding, that is a situation in which none of the Co-administrators takesthe responsibility to implement these rights.
- The co-administration regards all personal data processed by the Co-administrators, in particular the following personal data: the candidates, employees and co-workers, clients, potential clients, deliverers of goods and services.
- The co-administration regards all operations of processing of personal data, performed by each of the Co-administrator with regards to administrating of these data.
- The Co-administrators will decide about the purpose and methods of processing of personal data through agreeing and implementing of a common policy for the protection of personal data and – if necessary – based on additional agreements.
- The Co-administrators inform, that regardless of the duration of their Contract, the co-administration of personal data will continue for the time needed for the realisation of the aims for which the data are being processed. The processing periods of particular Personal Data have been set in registers of activities of processing personal data, kept separately by the Co-administrators as provided in art. 30, section 1 GDPR.
- The Co-administrators set out the allocation of duties resulting from GDPR as provided in the following points.
- Beyond Resources Sp. z o.o. will be obliged to independently fulfill the obligation of information, as mentioned in art. 13 and 14 GDPR and the implementation of subjective rights as indicated in art. 15-22 GDPR regarding persons, whose data were acquired by Beyond Resources Sp. z o.o. and entities, whose data were commonly acquired by the Co-administrators.
- For All Seasons Packing Sp. zo.o. will be obliged to independently fulfill the obligation of information, as mentioned in art. 13 and 14 GDPR and the implementation of subjective rights as indicated in art. 15-22 GDPR regarding persons, whose data were acquired by For All Seasons Packing Sp. z o.o.
- The Co-administrators have agreed that in case of doubt, it can be assumed that the entity obliged to fulfill the duties regarding the protection of personal data is For All Seasons Packing Sp. zo.o.
- Regardless of the provisions in the above point 8-10, a person, whose data it’s regarding, can implement his/her rights forthcoming from GDPR toward each of the Co-administrator as well as direct his/her claims in that matter to a common contact person, as mentioned in point 13 below.
- In case of a person, whose data it’s regarding directs his/her claim to implement the right to a Co-administrator, who, in the power of agreements is not obliged to process this person’s claim, that Co-administrator will immediately re-direct the claim to the other Co-administrator.
- The co-administrators have decided to appoint one common contact point for persons whose data it’s regarding, available at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Co-administrators will be solidary responsible towards third persons for all the consequences of any violation of regulations for processing personal data.